Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Bracks' Visit (aka Daily Blogging Fail!)

So, I'm not that far into my adventure in blogging, and I've already failed at blogging every day. But, I feel okay about it because I've had company this past week. We've had a great time, and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. (Plus, we've been dealing with the install of our countertops and redoing plumbing...that's a different post later on.)

Before my brother and sister-in-law are off on their adventure to Ireland, they came up our way to visit. Yes, you heard me right, they are moving to Ireland for two to three years. How cool is that? We'll be visiting them in March of next year, and I can't wait! I've been wanting to go back to Europe for ages.

Anywho...we've had a great week of hanging out and catching up.
Lincoln's 7th month picture (a little late)

riding Maddie like a horse (not frowned on in this establishment)

Our first time at Sea Life - Lincoln was fascinated!

Sadie and Maddie were pooped

Aunt Nikki protecting Lincoln's ears from the loud noises

Great-Grandma Birdie even made it down!

Selfie!



No comments:

Post a Comment