Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog Every Day Part 2

Day 5:  Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member
I want to profess my love and devotion to all my wonderful friends and, can't forget, family! I have so many wonderful people in my life, and I count myself so lucky to be surrounded by inspiring, committed, and loving people! You know who you are and I love you!


Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
What do I do? That's an interesting question because I feel like part of my identity is my job. I am a teacher. It's part of me and who I am. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, and a sister. But I digress, because the question is: "What do you do?" not "Who are you?" 

Right now, I've got a pretty sweet life. I'm on summer vacation so I play with my son, hang out with my husband, family, and friends, run errands, clean house, do laundry, lay by the pool, read, and just enjoy the summer! This will all come to a close soon, so don't be too jealous!




No comments:

Post a Comment