Monday, July 8, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

I'm new to this whole world of blogging. I know, I know...a little late to the party, but better late than never! I decided that after reading some friends' blogs, that it was time to start my own. If nothing else, than to chronicle our journey through life.

So, for my first blog, I decided to write about changes. I would have to say that the last 6 months of my life have been life-changing. Here's the short version...in 6 months, Dylan and I welcomed our baby boy in December. Dylan had a job change (and started commuting to Kansas City every day). I resigned my job in Topeka and accepted a new job in Olathe. We bought a new house in Shawnee, and sold our house in Topeka. Whew! For someone who is such a planner, life can really throw you some curve balls! It's funny how things have a way of working out, don't they? Thank the good Lord that He has a plan and is always watching out for us!
 
So, here I am. Life has settled down a bit after the craziness of the past 6 months. I'm enjoying my new house, being back in Kansas City, and being home with Lincoln. We've settled into a great routine. I'll start my new job in August. So for now, I'm enjoying what little down time I have playing with my son and getting the new house fixed up. It's a perfect time to start a blog!
 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a first commenter, right?! Yay, you!
    I can't wait to see your new house and YOU!

    ReplyDelete